Fall is on its way and we are excited for all of the events that we have planned and activities going on within the gym. Here are a few reminders and updates to our schedule up to the end of the year..
- Zone Challenge: The Zone Challenge was a great success. We would like to thank everyone who participated and worked hard during the eight weeks. You all did awesome. A big congrats to our winners: Megan Kuipers, Angela Hoff, Stu Horsted, Kyle Kapitan, Suzanne Letcher, and Ashley Flynn! Keep up the great work.
- August Challenge: This month our in gym challenge is 2,500 double unders. If you need help trying to learn or getting more consistent with this movement, this is a great challenge for you. Grab your ropes and start jumping!
- TBD Tailgate at a SDSU Football Game: We are in the works of putting together a Saturday afternoon of football and tailgating at a Jackrabbit home game in Brookings. We will keep you updated when more information becomes available.
- Fittest of the Falls 5: September 30th-October 1st. This is our 5th Annual CrossFit competition. Male/Female teams, both RX and Scaled. If you are interested in this event competing/volunteering please let one of the coaches know and check out our Facebook page for more information. Also remember, when the competition is over, please join us DT for a fun night of festivities.
- Halloween: We will be having a Holloween themed wod on Friday, October 28th. Dress up in your best costume. There will be prizes for the best costumes and other fun games to play at the gym. Party to follow?
- We would love to thank all of our members for how awesome and fun you make our jobs! You guys work extremely hard and we appreciate all of your efforts. We by far have the best community and it keeps on getting better.