Classes And FeesClasses are offered 7 days a week
Our CrossFit program is designed for universal scalability making it the perfect application for any committed individual regardless of experience. We’ve used our same routines for elderly individuals with heart disease and cage fighters one month out from televised bouts. We scale load and intensity; we don’t change programs.ClassesVisitor Drop In
This is the core of our programming. Every workout is scalable to fit any level of fitness, from Marines to Moms. Certain class times offer monitored child care.
Need to work on some skills or follow a customized training program? We offer plenty of scheduled Open Gym options to do your own thing. Coaches are available during these times.
Focused entirely on perfecting your Olympic lifting skills. All experience levels welcomed.
Our Endurance programming is for those ready to dig deep for a marathon workout
Part Time12 Sessions Per Month
- All class types included, 7 days a week
- Ideal if you only need 3 workouts/week
- Open Gym counts as a session
UnlimitedAll the Training You Can Handle
- All class types included, plus Open Gym
- The best deal for athletes looking to go to the next level
- That’s only $7.50 per training session if you come 5x week, including coaching!
Drop InFor Travelers Passing Through
- We love Drop Ins!
- Ask about rates for longer visits
- We have a TeeShirt deal
- Wodify friendly
DiscountsSave up to:
- Couples: save up to $40
- Add kids and junior athletes: save up to $35 each
- Military, First Responders, Students : save up to $30
Visiting Sioux Falls?
If you have been CrossFitting 3 months or more, we’d love to be a stop on your journey. To make the process easy for everyone, please:
1. Check our current schedule and make sure a class time works for you
2. Sign up at our Wodify page to sign waivers and pay for any class (don’t worry, you can show up for a different class time)
3. Try to be 10 minutes early on your first visit
4. Find a coach and sign in to your class
5. Get after it!